EconomyPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EconomyPK

Econpk.no-ip.org

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Application: David.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
David

David

Forum Points : : 5505

Staff Application: David. Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application: David.   Staff Application: David. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:48 pm

OK Guys. I had already written an application before the format was posted, so I have graced you with two applications Laughing
-------------------------------------
OK, first off guys, I'm going to start off by telling you a little bit about myself.
I have played this server for a little under a week now and I really enjoy the delta source. My name is David, I am 14 years old and live in England. I played on an account called berserker for a while, I may have seemed a little angry towards people, but all that has change now that 'I Smoke Kush' has been IP-Banned. He aggravated me a lot so now I should come across as a nice happy willing-to-help David Smile

Now here comes the begging for mod. afro

+I have played this server for quite a while and on 'Berserker' I managed to get 1st place on the highscores for several skills, I even managed to get 4th overall.

+I have a few guides planned out in notepad files, I just need to get pictures and post them on the forums to help everybody out.

+I'm always willing to help, just add me in game if you ever need anything and I'll try and help the best I can.

+Throughout my 30 posts on the forums, if you check through them I can assure you they are 99% always relevant to the topic., or trying to help out the previous poster, etc.

+I was the first person on the forums to 30 posts without spamming.

+I speak proper English and I also speak my mind, if I think you're wrong, I will tell you.

+I was the first person to make an official clan on the server, it is still yet to get members Razz

Please press the + or the - on the right hand side of my post on how you think my staff application went, I am also open to constructive criticism.

I'm applying for Forum Mod, In-Game Mod, Forum Admin, In-Game Admin. Whichever you guys think I deserve. Thanks all.

-David. pig
-------------------------------------

My in game name :David.
Link to my highscores profile :http://econpk.no-ip.org/highscores/index.php?name=David
My real name :David.
My age :14.
My position that im applying for :InGame Moderator or Forum Moderator
The reason why i can handle this position : I am very active, I have my 6 week summer holidays in 10 days so I will be on most of the time.
The reason why i can appreciate this position : I have played this server a while now and I would appreciate being on the same team as Bankhead and Jimmy.
The reason(s) why i will NOT abuse this position :I'm not that type of person and it would get me banned. I have already seen one abusive admin on this server and it did not get him very far. It got him an IPBan. Evil or Very Mad

My alternative characters : (Your pure, mage,tank's, etc?) Berserker(old account, stats reset)
Your reputation on a scale of 1/10 : People know me as Berserker, I may have had a few run-ins with people in the past, but I have changed and I believe I can prove to you that I can do this.
What makes you different from the others applying for this position? I am the first to apply and
Have you ever pissed off bankhead? Probably. If I have. I apologise Very Happy
Do you plan on doing it (again) : NEVER Very Happy

Will you be willing to answer additional questions if you are selected? I'll answer anything you ask me.

-David. pig
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

Forum Points : : 5452

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application: David.   Staff Application: David. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:29 pm

very good application however im not sure you can be a mod because you were muted before. sorry, you might have a chance still though
Back to top Go down
David

David

Forum Points : : 5505

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application: David.   Staff Application: David. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:07 am

Thanks for the feedback, Jimmy. Hopefully the mute won't affect me in becoming a member of staff.
If anyone else has anything to say, please do Smile

-David. pig
Back to top Go down
programmerBen

Forum Points : : 5409

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application: David.   Staff Application: David. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:50 am

I havn't known you for a long time. But I know you be a great mod, good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
krazee

Forum Points : : 5413

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application: David.   Staff Application: David. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:11 pm

i also think that david deserves it even though me and him had a fight just now i think he is a good guy and i think he deserves it
Back to top Go down
Conan

Conan

Forum Points : : 5409

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application: David.   Staff Application: David. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:00 pm

nice application there david! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application: David.   Staff Application: David. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application: David.
Page 1 of 1