EconomyPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EconomyPK

Econpk.no-ip.org

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

legolasroc34 applying for staff please read.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
legolasroc34

Forum Points : : 5411

legolasroc34 applying for staff please read. Empty
PostSubject: legolasroc34 applying for staff please read.   legolasroc34 applying for staff please read. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:32 pm

hi my usename is legolasroc34 and i am applying for staff because i have been mod on other clients and and i know whats the rules are and also i like to help people with imformation and i would try to make this client the best of all thank you for your time and i hope i will be chosen. I love you Smile
Back to top Go down
David

David

Forum Points : : 5506

PostSubject: Re: legolasroc34 applying for staff please read.   legolasroc34 applying for staff please read. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:57 pm

I highly doubt this is going to be accepted, but first you need to read the rules here.

You must have 30 posts and you must follow the format.
Please read rules in future.

-David. pig
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

Forum Points : : 5453

PostSubject: Re: legolasroc34 applying for staff please read.   legolasroc34 applying for staff please read. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:10 pm

legolasroc34 wrote:
hi my usename is legolasroc34 and i am applying for staff because i have been mod on other clients and and i know whats the rules are and also i like to help people with imformation and i would try to make this client the best of all thank you for your time and i hope i will be chosen. I love you Smile

1 post and its this? ive never seen you on the server. please use the correct format which is by bankhead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: legolasroc34 applying for staff please read.   legolasroc34 applying for staff please read. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

legolasroc34 applying for staff please read.
Page 1 of 1