EconomyPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EconomyPK

Econpk.no-ip.org

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for in game moderator, Jd

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JD

JD

Forum Points : : 5442

Application for in game moderator, Jd Empty
PostSubject: Application for in game moderator, Jd   Application for in game moderator, Jd I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:28 pm

My in game name : My in game name is Jd.
Link to my highscores profile : http://econpk.no-ip.org/highscores/index.php?name=Jd
My real name : My real name is Jordan, but my initials are JD, that is why my in game name is Jd.
My age : I am 14 years old.
My position that im applying for : I am applying to be an in game moderator.
The reason why i can handle this position : Most of the people on the server know me and will listen to what I have to say. I have helped most of the people before and have dealed with a lot of the problems that they have had already.
The reason why i can appreciate this position : Not many people are chosen to be moderator on good servers and here I think I might have a chance.
The reason(s) why i will NOT abuse this position : I have a lot of friends on this server and I wouldn't want to lose the trust that I have in them.

My alternative characters(Your pure, mage,tank's, etc?) : I have no alternate accounts. Jd is my only account.
Your reputation on a scale of 1/10 : My reputation is probably a 9. There are people who I don't like and I may have made them mad at me, but for the most part I have helped everyone and they seem to like me.
What makes you different from the others applying for this position? I have not recently started. I have been playing for around 6 days. I know a lot about what is on the server(skills, items, monsters), and problems that could be occurring with the server or client. Also, people know that I can always help them if they have any questions.
Have you ever pissed off Bankhead? I think I have one time and that was when I had wings and I wasn't supposed to have them.
Do you plan on doing it (again) : No, I do not. It was a mistake that I had them and I regret it.

Will you be willing to answer additional questions if you are selected? Yes, if any questions are asked I will answer them the best that I can.

Last edited by JD on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

Forum Points : : 5421

PostSubject: Re: Application for in game moderator, Jd   Application for in game moderator, Jd I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:30 pm

great app and your a great person ingame i think you deserve it, i always see you helping people out and you know mostly everything about the server
Back to top Go down
il try il

Forum Points : : 5380

PostSubject: Re: Application for in game moderator, Jd   Application for in game moderator, Jd I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:14 am

jd is best non staff person in server and hes better than i x i he deservs it Exclamation
Back to top Go down
David

David

Forum Points : : 5474

PostSubject: Re: Application for in game moderator, Jd   Application for in game moderator, Jd I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:22 am

Quote :
There are people who I don't like and I may have made them mad at me, but for the most part I have helped everyone and they seem to like me.
I think I may have been one of them and we have had our disagreements, but I do think that you'd do a good job.

Quote :
I have not recently started. I have been playing for around 6 days.
There are two other people who have applied for mod, I'm not sure how long Liam has been playing but I have been playing longer than you.
The question was, 'what makes you different from the others'.
I think you may need to change that part.

6/10 for your app.

-David. pig

Last edited by David on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
il try il

PostSubject: Re: Application for in game moderator, Jd   Application for in game moderator, Jd I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:26 am

david ur just a junk u play like 1 day in week and trying to get staff haha eaven i tnt like i x i
hes better than you XD
Back to top Go down
David

David

PostSubject: Re: Application for in game moderator, Jd   Application for in game moderator, Jd I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:28 am

Consider the above post spam?
I've been playing longer than JD and I'm trying to get staff because personally I think I'd do a good job of it, even if it's only forum mod.

-David pig
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

Forum Points : : 5442

PostSubject: Re: Application for in game moderator, Jd   Application for in game moderator, Jd I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:57 am

David, I wrote this application before knowing for sure that you were Berserker. (I had my suspicions, but I never knew until reading your app.) By saying that I have been a part of the server for 6 days, I was suggesting that I had more experience with the server than most of the other people applying.
Back to top Go down
David

David

PostSubject: Re: Application for in game moderator, Jd   Application for in game moderator, Jd I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:29 am

It's OK, no big deal. Just Jimmy told me that you knew who I was.
Good luck with your application.

-David pig
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

Forum Points : : 5421

PostSubject: Re: Application for in game moderator, Jd   Application for in game moderator, Jd I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:39 pm

il try il wrote:
jd is best non staff person in server and hes better than i x i he deservs it Exclamation

i think he deserves it to but why are you mad at me? ive done nothing to you and you post stuff liek that? obviously you think i do nothing at all but when something goes wrong im one of the first to pm bank over msn telling him? yeah i guess i dont deserve mod.
Back to top Go down
il try il

PostSubject: Re: Application for in game moderator, Jd   Application for in game moderator, Jd I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:44 pm

i x i be nice to players and they will be nice to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David

David

PostSubject: Re: Application for in game moderator, Jd   Application for in game moderator, Jd I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:13 am

Jimmy is always nice to players. You've already got a warning from Bank, so quit spamming on the forums and abusing staff members before you get banned from posting and muted in-game.

-David. pig
Back to top Go down
Bankhead
Admin

Forum Points : : 5399

PostSubject: Re: Application for in game moderator, Jd   Application for in game moderator, Jd I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:31 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://economyserv.1talk.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for in game moderator, Jd   Application for in game moderator, Jd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for in game moderator, Jd
Page 1 of 1