EconomyPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EconomyPK

Econpk.no-ip.org

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting the CLIENT, extracting and playing!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
O

O

Forum Points : : 5441

Getting the CLIENT, extracting and playing! Empty
PostSubject: Getting the CLIENT, extracting and playing!   Getting the CLIENT, extracting and playing! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:21 pm

This is a guide on Downloading the EconPk client, extracting the files, and playing.
You'll need a program to unzip the file. If you already have a program that can extract the files skip down the the green line.
I recommend using 7zip, you can download it here - http://www.7-zip.org/
Simply click the download link and save it to your desktop for easy finding.
Getting the CLIENT, extracting and playing! Dl7zip
When the download is complete, double click your 7zip.exe to install.
Getting the CLIENT, extracting and playing! Install7zip

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
======================================================================================================================
First thing, you will have to go to the Main page of the EconPk website. Link here - http://www.econpk.tk/
There you will find a "Download Client" tab. Click it. You will be redirected to Mediafire. Or use the link here - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z3z3kjzzdya
Once there, click "click here to start download...".
Getting the CLIENT, extracting and playing! Dlclientclickhere
I would recommend to save the file to your desktop. (makes it easier to find)
After your download finishes you will have a file on your desktop named, "client v2.rar".

For those who know how to do the rest you're set, if you needed to download 7zip finish reading.
Go to your desktop (or where ever you saved it to) right click it and you will see a "7zip" option with a little black arrow next to it. Move your mouse over it and click, "extract files...".
Getting the CLIENT, extracting and playing! Extractclient
Once it is done extracting, it will have made a folder on your desktop (or where ever you chose to extract to) named, "client v2".
Double click that beast. You'll then see a bunch of files, scroll to nearly the bottom.

There you will find a Windows Batch File named, "Run".
Double clicking this runs the client and you will then be able to begin playing EconPk!!
Getting the CLIENT, extracting and playing! Runclient

Thanks for using my Guide!! O and O2
Back to top Go down
David

David

Forum Points : : 5519

Getting the CLIENT, extracting and playing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting the CLIENT, extracting and playing!   Getting the CLIENT, extracting and playing! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:32 am

Thanks for this guide, it should help a lot of new players out.
I also think Bank should move this to Announcements and Sticky it.

-David pig
Back to top Go down

Getting the CLIENT, extracting and playing!
Page 1 of 1