EconomyPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EconomyPK

Econpk.no-ip.org

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The official Update thread

Go down 
+2
Jimmy
Admin Saef
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Saef

Forum Points : : 5425

The official Update thread Empty
PostSubject: The official Update thread   The official Update thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:17 pm

This thread is devoted to bring the members what they want in a systematic process to improve our server.

Rules:
1.Please do not post any stupid ideas.
2. If they are good ideas then they will most likely be added.
3. Stay on topic.

Thank you,

Econpk Staff
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

Forum Points : : 5466

PostSubject: Re: The official Update thread   The official Update thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:48 pm

ok heres my idea, take d claws, torso and rune defender out of the shop. There is a minigame for torso and rune defender which would then actually be used. And since d claws are a very good wepon they should be gotten like good wepons, from drops such as mith drag or kbd. Also i think that mith drags n kbd need to be removed from dungeon. Kbd and mith should be a risk to kill which is why they drop good items, take the risk out and there will be alot of ags's n stuff everywhere and they will be worthless.

thanks for reading this,
-Mod Jimmy
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

Forum Points : : 5487

PostSubject: Re: The official Update thread   The official Update thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:54 pm

I would like to see an update to Slayer. The last time that I tried to do Slayer I was stuck on a Dagganoth Rex task. I'll add more later. I also second what Jimmy said.

Last edited by JD on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
David

David

Forum Points : : 5519

PostSubject: Re: The official Update thread   The official Update thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:27 am

I'll third what Jimmy said and also Second what JD said.
I got stuck on a Dagganoth Supreme task.

I'd personally like to see some quests added for the use of ancients, lunars, barrow gloves and quest cape.

-David. pig
Back to top Go down
XPrince001

XPrince001

Forum Points : : 5467

PostSubject: another idea   The official Update thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:45 pm

okay heres my idea i would like to see all the lunar spells because i had them all on runescape and i know this is not all of them and i would like to see the npc talk fixed and get some quests in the game whether custom or original it would not matter just dont make it to where you have to do this very hard quest to do this very easy quest lol that would suck thats why i quit runescape thanks

XPrince
Back to top Go down
David

David

Forum Points : : 5519

PostSubject: Re: The official Update thread   The official Update thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:27 am

Yeah, if you could fix npc contact, we can get tasks from Vannaka?

-David. pig
Back to top Go down
sexybeast

Forum Points : : 5430

PostSubject: Re: The official Update thread   The official Update thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:14 pm

i think that the client should be able to go fullscreen that would be better...i understand that would be quite hard tho
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

Forum Points : : 5487

PostSubject: Re: The official Update thread   The official Update thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:15 pm

sexybeast wrote:
i think that the client should be able to go fullscreen that would be better...i understand that would be quite hard tho

Bankhead is working on a new client right now and he is also working on his own web client.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Update thread   The official Update thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official Update thread
Page 1 of 1