EconomyPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EconomyPK

Econpk.no-ip.org

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I X I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy

Jimmy

Forum Points : : 5460

I  X  I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I X I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!!   I  X  I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:12 pm

ok here it is its not great but meh its good for pking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06WBpGde9xQ
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

Forum Points : : 5481

PostSubject: Re: I X I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!!   I  X  I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:00 pm

You need more tassets and Guthan's you nub, lol. Nice bank, though. You are way richer than I am.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: I X I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!!   I  X  I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:38 pm

JD wrote:
You need more tassets and Guthan's you nub, lol. Nice bank, though. You are way richer than I am.

i usaly only have stuff i pk alot or use and i pkd the guthans and i cba getting mroe cuz i dont use it same with tassets
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: I X I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!!   I  X  I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:39 pm

You always need doubles, lol. You still have a better bank than I do.
Back to top Go down
David

David

Forum Points : : 5513

PostSubject: Re: I X I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!!   I  X  I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:20 am

Nice bank. The talking at the start is very boring. If you make another video I recommend putting subtitles over the top. 7/10.

-David. pig
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: I X I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!!   I  X  I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:56 am

David wrote:
Nice bank. The talking at the start is very boring. If you make another video I recommend putting subtitles over the top. 7/10.

-David. pig

is it that big of a deal? im trying to explain stuff, how do i explain stuff without talking?
Back to top Go down
David

David

Forum Points : : 5513

PostSubject: Re: I X I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!!   I  X  I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:03 am

Just get straight on with the bank video and put subtitles at the top. I'm sure many people will agree with me that continuous talking gets boring right?

-David. pig
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: I X I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!!   I  X  I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:11 am

David wrote:
Just get straight on with the bank video and put subtitles at the top. I'm sure many people will agree with me that continuous talking gets boring right?

-David. pig

whats the point in making a 10 second vid then cuz thats what it would be, you cant fit that much in like 10 seconds. only reason its a vid atm is cuz my prnt screen button wont work
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: I X I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!!   I  X  I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:01 am

Actually, him explaining that he was going to show his skills at the beginning was very helpful, and subtitles would mean having to read, too. It doesn't take much to read a line of text then fast forward to where he's done typing the next line. I enjoyed the video and don't think his "continuous" talking was boring.
Back to top Go down
XPrince001

XPrince001

Forum Points : : 5461

PostSubject: +++   I  X  I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:27 pm

nice how do you get full book???
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: I X I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!!   I  X  I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:06 pm

If you are talking about his Zamorak books then they aren't finished. They are still damaged. I don't think there is any way at the moment to get a complete book.
Back to top Go down
sexybeast

Forum Points : : 5424

PostSubject: Re: I X I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!!   I  X  I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:05 pm

nice bank man 8/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I X I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!!   I  X  I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I X I bank vid! way over 3bil!!!!
Page 1 of 1