EconomyPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EconomyPK

Econpk.no-ip.org

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the Server.

Go down 
+3
Jimmy
Liam
Scot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scot

Forum Points : : 5425

About the Server. Empty
PostSubject: About the Server.   About the Server. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:58 pm

What type of server is this? Ex. 327, 508, 501

How much experience does the coder have with Java?

Are their any custom things on the server, or is it boring and a waste of time?

I ask these questions because when I was watching someone play it, it looked like 2003 Runescape. The coding on it looked VERY mediocre, like a 13 year-old wanted to be rich on Runescape, so he decided to make a PS. Before you go making websites for servers, you need to be good at Java coding first. I don't know how many servers I've watched on Mopar that are horribly coded. Please put some work in to this before releasing it to the public. Your server blows...
Back to top Go down
Liam

Forum Points : : 5428

About the Server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Server.   About the Server. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Scot wrote:

I ask these questions because when I was watching someone play it, it looked like 2003 Runescape. The coding on it looked VERY mediocre, like a 13 year-old wanted to be rich on Runescape, so he decided to make a PS. Before you go making websites for servers, you need to be good at Java coding first. I don't know how many servers I've watched on Mopar that are horribly coded. Please put some work in to this before releasing it to the public. Your server blows...

For a start, X out your page you fail life, Yeah?

AND, What are you doing here if you dont like it?

Gtfo kid.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

Forum Points : : 5466

About the Server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Server.   About the Server. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Liam wrote:
Scot wrote:

For a start, X out your page you fail life, Yeah?

AND, What are you doing here if you dont like it?

Gtfo kid.

sums it up, why go to a server and go on the forums and take the time to type this if ur not even gonna play, secondly id liek to see you do better because i know you cant cuz if u could ud play your server not his ok so gtfo if ur gonna flame useless things
Back to top Go down
Bankhead
Admin

Forum Points : : 5444

About the Server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Server.   About the Server. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Its 317*, and 2005 , mister smart fuck.
And im a pretty badass coder, gtfo.
Back to top Go down
https://economyserv.1talk.net
David

David

Forum Points : : 5519

About the Server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Server.   About the Server. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:41 am

Bankhead wrote:
Its 317*, and 2005 , mister smart fuck.
And im a pretty badass coder, gtfo.

I laughed so hard when I saw that.

But yeah. Just stop failing at life. Go spam your own server's forums. There's nobody there to see you hardcore failing.

kthxbye.

-David. pig
Back to top Go down
Valinci

Forum Points : : 5426

About the Server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Server.   About the Server. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Epic fail much? Hey you should join the Epic fail boat, specially for Epic Failure's. *Cough* Like you *Cough*
Back to top Go down
krazee

Forum Points : : 5427

About the Server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Server.   About the Server. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:42 pm

scot is my bro and i say that he fails much this is pwnage server so stfu brandon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About the Server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Server.   About the Server. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the Server.
Page 1 of 1