EconomyPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EconomyPK

Econpk.no-ip.org

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic Hood and Connection Lost

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
R 0 4 l

R 0 4 l

Forum Points : : 5390

Magic Hood and Connection Lost Empty
PostSubject: Magic Hood and Connection Lost   Magic Hood and Connection Lost I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:26 am

If you're a woman and you wear a magic hood, YOU WILL NOT HAVE A HEAD and got (just like the Thieving Cape by male) a Godsword in your hand..

Also,
Sometimes the games connection has been lost, no problem I think. But when you can play normal again, sometimes the time hase been ''changed''. It means when I'm just from Mage Bank teleported to Edge and there comes a lost connection, I stay again @ Mage Bank?

WTH??
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

Forum Points : : 5442

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hood and Connection Lost   Magic Hood and Connection Lost I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:43 am

The disconnection and the rollback is because the server saves your character every so often, but if you disconnect before you save then it goes to the last saved spot. All of the model errors that Bank knows about will be fixed in the next client release.

Update: With the Magic hood, it gives you a Saradomin Sword, same as with the Thieving cape. Also, the Thieving hood gives you a sword if you are a female, and it also removes your head. I believe Bank knows about all of these, though, so don't worry about them.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

Forum Points : : 5421

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hood and Connection Lost   Magic Hood and Connection Lost I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:15 pm

JD wrote:
The disconnection and the rollback is because the server saves your character every so often, but if you disconnect before you save then it goes to the last saved spot. All of the model errors that Bank knows about will be fixed in the next client release.

Update: With the Magic hood, it gives you a Saradomin Sword, same as with the Thieving cape. Also, the Thieving hood gives you a sword if you are a female, and it also removes your head. I believe Bank knows about all of these, though, so don't worry about them.

It also saveseach time you log out so if you get something very good like a drop kill etc. i would reccomend you log out
Back to top Go down
krazee

Forum Points : : 5382

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hood and Connection Lost   Magic Hood and Connection Lost I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:35 pm

yeah like just now when im at mage bank the server keeps freezing on me what is up with that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hood and Connection Lost   Magic Hood and Connection Lost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Hood and Connection Lost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EconomyPK :: Informational Area :: Report a Bug or Abuse-
Jump to: