EconomyPK

Econpk.no-ip.org
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 About the Server.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scot



Posts : 2
Forum Points : : 3395
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: About the Server.   Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:58 pm

What type of server is this? Ex. 327, 508, 501

How much experience does the coder have with Java?

Are their any custom things on the server, or is it boring and a waste of time?



I ask these questions because when I was watching someone play it, it looked like 2003 Runescape. The coding on it looked VERY mediocre, like a 13 year-old wanted to be rich on Runescape, so he decided to make a PS. Before you go making websites for servers, you need to be good at Java coding first. I don't know how many servers I've watched on Mopar that are horribly coded. Please put some work in to this before releasing it to the public. Your server blows...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam



Posts : 2
Forum Points : : 3398
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: About the Server.   Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Scot wrote:
What type of server is this? Ex. 327, 508, 501

How much experience does the coder have with Java?

Are their any custom things on the server, or is it boring and a waste of time?



I ask these questions because when I was watching someone play it, it looked like 2003 Runescape. The coding on it looked VERY mediocre, like a 13 year-old wanted to be rich on Runescape, so he decided to make a PS. Before you go making websites for servers, you need to be good at Java coding first. I don't know how many servers I've watched on Mopar that are horribly coded. Please put some work in to this before releasing it to the public. Your server blows...

For a start, X out your page you fail life, Yeah?

AND, What are you doing here if you dont like it?

Gtfo kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy

avatar

Posts : 29
Forum Points : : 3436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 24
Location : perverted box wants to know where i am

PostSubject: Re: About the Server.   Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Liam wrote:
Scot wrote:
What type of server is this? Ex. 327, 508, 501

How much experience does the coder have with Java?

Are their any custom things on the server, or is it boring and a waste of time?



I ask these questions because when I was watching someone play it, it looked like 2003 Runescape. The coding on it looked VERY mediocre, like a 13 year-old wanted to be rich on Runescape, so he decided to make a PS. Before you go making websites for servers, you need to be good at Java coding first. I don't know how many servers I've watched on Mopar that are horribly coded. Please put some work in to this before releasing it to the public. Your server blows...

For a start, X out your page you fail life, Yeah?

AND, What are you doing here if you dont like it?

Gtfo kid.



sums it up, why go to a server and go on the forums and take the time to type this if ur not even gonna play, secondly id liek to see you do better because i know you cant cuz if u could ud play your server not his ok so gtfo if ur gonna flame useless things
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bankhead
Admin


Posts : 15
Forum Points : : 3414
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: About the Server.   Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Its 317*, and 2005 , mister smart fuck.
And im a pretty badass coder, gtfo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://economyserv.1talk.net
David

avatar

Posts : 64
Forum Points : : 3489
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: About the Server.   Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:41 am

Bankhead wrote:
Its 317*, and 2005 , mister smart fuck.
And im a pretty badass coder, gtfo.

I laughed so hard when I saw that.

But yeah. Just stop failing at life. Go spam your own server's forums. There's nobody there to see you hardcore failing.

kthxbye.

-David. pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valinci



Posts : 3
Forum Points : : 3396
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: About the Server.   Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Epic fail much? Hey you should join the Epic fail boat, specially for Epic Failure's. *Cough* Like you *Cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krazee



Posts : 4
Forum Points : : 3397
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: About the Server.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:42 pm

scot is my bro and i say that he fails much this is pwnage server so stfu brandon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: About the Server.   

Back to top Go down
 
About the Server.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» No server response
» New online chess server, www.easychess.com
» Chess-Tournament-Results-Server
» FICS - Free Internet Chess Server
» No server response

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EconomyPK :: General Econ :: General Discussion-
Jump to: